Evangelism Tip #2: Conquering Islam in One Easy Step!

Hello again! I know I haven't properly introduced myself yet, so let me just say quickly that I am for the purposes of this blog, an evangelist. That is to say, GOD's call upon my life is to share the Gospel however I may, and since GOD does not leave His people unequipped for the task He calls them to, I have been given a number of insights into how to effectively evangelize. Little did I know, GOD was preparing me for this work even long before I was born again, as you can see when you consider that I earned a university degree in Religious Studies! That includes all religions of the world, so I am able to speak to people of all different backgrounds and express to them the exceeding superiority of Christ. In fact, all religions are more or less the same, but the born-from-above believer in JESUS CHRIST, saved by His Grace through His gift of faith to you or I, is not a religious person but a person in Relationship with GOD through His Only Begotten Son, JESUS. This relationship is of utmost importance, and the kind of relationship that you have with GOD is the basis of the Evangelism Tip for this week.

It can be difficult to evangelize Muslims because often they will tell you they already 'believe' in Jesus. In fact, a Christian without sufficient knowledge of this religion could be fooled into believing that the Muslim is already a 'believer' because the Koran teaches that Jesus is the Messiah. But they are not truly Believers because they deny that He is the Son of GOD. Remember the Rock, the confession of faith Peter makes that Jesus calls the foundation of His church?

"He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."---(Matthew 16:15-18)

So the true church makes this confession, not only that Jesus is Messiah (or Christ) but that He is also the Son of the Living GOD. Islam falls short of this confession and therefore is not part of Christ's church. They need conversion.

Yet how can we show the superiority of Christ without sitting down for hours of Bible study? How can I convince a Muslim without first disproving the Koran? And how can I do that without spending a great deal of time studying their book? GOD showed me the shortcut and I want to share it with you. We, as Christians, need to reach out to Muslims and not be intimidated, and indeed we shouldn't be, because we have the Truth, that Jesus Christ is GOD!!!!

When you approach a Muslim and begin a conversation, here is what you want to say. We want to reach out to Muslims without having to first assert that their book is false, so we will argue from both the Bible and the Koran. The Koran says that its god does not have daughters. It also affirms that its god has no son. So, we may positively assert that the god of the Koran is not a father, since you cannot be a father if you have no offspring. But Jesus called GOD His own Father, and through Him, we too might be brought (adopted) into the family of GOD, knowing GOD as our Father!

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Matt 23:9

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:36

Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: John 8:54

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. John 20:17

But as a Muslim, the best you can ever hope for is to be a servant, whereas through CHRIST, you can be a son! Consider:

"And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever."---(John 8:35)

So, all things being equal, it is better by far to be a Christian than a Muslim!!!!

And, as servants of GOD, the Bible also calls us "unprofitable" (Luke 17:10), so our hope is not properly based on our service to GOD but on His Love for us:

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."---Rom 5:8-9

Then encourage the person to read the Bible, the New Testament. You may also remind them that the Qur'an says in Sura 10:94 that if you have any questions, to ask one of the people of the Book, who are the Christians and the Jews, so you will happily answer their questions for them. Also encourage them to pray to the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, if they want to receive guidance and knowledge of the Truth.

I hope this helped some evangelist or Muslim searching for the Truth. He is JESUS CHRIST! Through Him, victory over sin is realized, and this is the unique mark of Sonship.

Popular posts from this blog

The Axe Is Laid Unto the Root of the Trees

Bigfoot, Aliens, and Time Travellers from the Future

Merry Christmas! in 2018